Mechanical load withstand of connectors:
For conductors of self-supporting system:
80% of conductor breaking load
For systems with neutral mesenger: 60 % of breaking load of phase conductor
100% of breaking load of insulated neutral conductor
These pre-insulated connectors are suitable for insulated stranded aluminium conductors. Three connector versions are available to meet the mechanical load requirements for self- supporting system and systems with a neutral messenger.
Stripped cables are inserted up to the block in the connector. Crimping according to the marks with appropriate crimmping die over the insulation. The electrical contact and the sealing by the elastomer ring is achieved during the crimp process. Uniform connector length of 100 mm, except for neutral messengers 170 mm.
Suitable for stranded aluminium conductors
• Tested for watertightness at a voltage of 6 kV for 30 min in a waterbath
• Only two crimping die sizes (E173, E215) cover complete connector range (tools and dies see page 42)
• Exceeds requirements according to NFC 33021 and ESI 43-14
• Elastomeric sealing ring colour coded to easier identify the cross sections
• Inner aluminium sleeve filled with contact grease
• Insulation material made of weather and UV resistant polymer
Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries.
We are the manufacturer with a brilliant team work team work.
we provide small products to check quality for you, just you pay the express fees