- The body is made of UV resistant, glass fibre reinforced synthetic material.
- The wedge is made of UV resistant synthetic material. 4 channels ensure the clamping of 2 or 4 conductors by distributing the loads, protecting the insulation. It is connected to the handle via its integrated link.
- The handle and the hook have good corrosion resistance: stainless steel for K307 and galvanized steel for K309 and L311.
- The hook can be adjusted once positioned (toothed rack with 10cm stroke).
- All of the elements are captive.
- The tensile strength is 200daN. Fixing clamp and bracket:
- These elements are made of aluminium alloy.
- The fixing clamp is designed for single anchoring whereas the bracket offers up to 6 fixing points.
- Their specific design allows fixing on wooden, metal or concrete poles.
- The fixing clamp is implemented using a 10mm diameter bolt or using a 20x0.7mm stainless steel strap (tensile strength: 200daN).
- The fixing bracket is implemented using a 14 or 16mm diameter bolt or using two 20x0.7mm stainless steel straps (tensile strength: 200daN/anchoring point).
This anchoring assembly meets the criteria of the NF C 33-042 and EN 50-483 standards.
Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries.
We are the manufacturer with a brilliant team work team work.
we provide small products to check quality for you, just you pay the express fees