These pre-insulated connectors are suitable for insulated stranded Aluminium conductors. Three connector versions are available to meet the mechanical load requirements for self-supporting system and systems with a neutral messenger. Stripped cables are inserted up to the block in the connector. Crimping according to the marks with appropriate crimping die over the insulation. The electrical contact and the sealing by the elastomeric ring are achieved during the crimp process. Uniform connector length of 100 mm, except for neutral messengers 170 mm.
- Suitable for stranded Aluminium conductors
- Tested for water tightness at a voltage of 6 kV for 30 min in a waterbath (NFC 33020, CENELEC prEN 50483-4 class 1)
- Only two crimping die sizes (E173, E215) cover complete connector range
- Exceeds requirements according to CENELEC prEN 50483-4 class 1, NFC 33021 and ESI 43-14
- A colour code of elastomeric sealing ring allows an easy identification of the cross sections
- Inner aluminium sleeve filled with contact grease
- Insulation material made of weather and UV resistant polymer